By: Red Giant
PlaneSpace eliminates the tedious task of managing the individual layers in multi-layer effects. The Creator tools automatically create layers that form cubic, cylindrical, and spheroid shapes or complex matrices, while the six Distribute tools arrange 3D layers throughout 3D space into the shape of your choice without requiring keyframes or complicated math.
PlaneSpace was formerly 3D Assistants Pro from Digital Anarchy
- Ten Pro-level tools and six simplified Lite tools provide great-looking effects for any user
- Rearrange, reposition, and adjust your layers quickly and easily
- Create sophisticated video walls, cubes, rings, or other shapes in minutes
Sophisticated Shape to Shape Animation
Built with After Effects Layers
Pro and Lite OptionsThe control palette are divided into two categories, Pro and Lite. The Lite tools let you quickly build a shape with minimum work, while the Pro version offers more control over placement and repetition.
Red Giant Software's render-only policy lets you use five (5) render-only nodes for each single (1) user license that you purchase.
With the purchase of each single-user license, you may install the software on five (5) render-only machines at no additional charge. You are required to buy more licenses to accommodate the total number of render-only machines that you use on your render farm.
The following examples illustrate the number of render-only licenses supported per user license.
- Buy 1 license 1 workstation, 5 render-only machines (or nodes)
- Buy 2 licenses Up to 2 workstations, up to 10 render-only machines (or nodes)
- Buy 10 licenses Up to 10 workstations, up to 50 render-only machines (or nodes)
NOTE: If you have more than 5 render-only machines per workstation (i.e. 5 workstations and 50 render-only machines (or nodes), you are required to purchase additional full licenses to accommodate you render farm.
Render-only machines are those machines that are never used by users in a facility for creation or editing of work with our products. The render-only machines sit in or on a dedicated rack or do not have a monitor attached and are used for rendering exclusively during facility operational hours. We appreciate you respecting our licensing polices.
Specifications & Licensing
Mac OSX 10.4.11 and later
Power Mac G5 or Intel Mac
1 GB of RAM
15 MB of Hard Drive space
PC / Windows
Windows XP SP1 32-bit and later
Windows Vista 32-bit and 64-bit
Pentium 4 2.4 GHz
1GB of RAM
30 MB of Hard Drive space
Supported Host Applications Chart
|Host OS||After Effects 6.5||After Effects 7||After Effects CS3||After Effects CS4||After Effects CS5|
|Mac 10.6 (Snow Leopard)|
|Windows 7 32-bit|
|Windows 7 64-bit|
|Windows Vista 32-bit|
|Windows Vista 64-bit|
- Compatible with All Host Application Versions
- Not compatible with the Host Application
Upon Purchase software and licenses will be delivered electronically
Licenses are Node-locked only.
Volume License Program
For facilities with (20) or more licneses, the Volume License Program offers the following benefits.
Single Serial Number For Each Product
- No need to organize 100s of serial numbers any longer.
- With VLP you will receive 1 Volume Serial Number for each product.
Upgrades / Support
- No Upgrades available at this time
RFX is available for all your support needs
Red Giant Software offers the following support options
- Free online documentation, guides, tutorials and support
- Free Phone support
Phone Support Policy
RedGiant is available to answer questions via phone for pre-sales and post-sales technical support. They do They're best to answer every call, however during peak times of the day or when they release a new product all representatives may be assisting other customers, they will return all messages within 24 hours.