By: Red Giant
Image Lounge contains over 20 After Effects filters to replicate natural elements like fire, smoke, and water. Add realistic touches using shadows, displacement, color mapping, or use accurate camera blur and focus effects to replicate out-of-focus images shot with a film camera.
Image Lounge 1.4.5 Features
- 64 bit compatibility provides significant performance gains
- Create borders and sophisticated rectangular shapes in seconds with Border Patrol
- Add grunge to text, simulate mirage effects, or outline moving images
Versatile distortion effects
- Use the Real Shadows filter to add realistic 3D shadows to your elements or text, or use Ultra Displacer to simulate the characteristic distortions of water, hot air, steam, or interference.
Powerful fractal tools
- Generate solar flares, napalm explosions, or smoky flames with Fractal Fire, or choose Brimstone for ultra-photorealistic walls of fire or flaming background images. The powerful and unique fractal generators let you create clouds of all kinds with the Fractal Clouds filter, or choose Fractal Tunnel for a mesmerizing "Dr. Who" effect.
TrueCamera filters go beyond After Effects' built-in effects
- Replicate the bokeh present in out-of-focus areas of a shot with TrueCamera Blur. Use TrueCamera Rack Focus and a depth map to simulate the rack focus effect used in many movies to shift the viewer's attention from a foreground to a background subject.
Border Patrol Filter
- Adds style and dynamic movement to static elements. Synthesize outline, edge, or inline shapes on the border of your images.
- Draws rectangles, complete with border and color controls, in seconds.
- Give your text some funk with the Grunge filter. Apply noise patterns to the edges of your image or text for an acid-etched or sandblasted look.
Text Typewriter Filter
- Animate tracking, leading, size, and width with multiple lines of text. Then create signature "type-on" effects as though your text was being typed on a computer monitor or old-fashioned CRT display.
Hall of Mirrors Filter
- Place your images between a corridor of mirrors for a cascading falloff look. Twist the successive reflections to get dramatic animation of an image trailing off into the distance.
- Buy 1 license 1 workstation, 5 render-only machines (or nodes)
- Buy 2 licenses Up to 2 workstations, up to 10 render-only machines (or nodes)
- Buy 10 licenses Up to 10 workstations, up to 50 render-only machines (or nodes)
- Adobe CS5 compatible
Specifications & Licensing
Mac OSX 10.4.11 and later
Power Mac G5, Mac Intel
1GB of RAM
15 MB of Hard Drive space
PC / Windows
Windows XP SP1 and later
Windows Vista 32-bit and 64-bit
Pentium 4 2.4 GHz
1GB of RAM
30 MB of Hard Drive space
Supported Host Application Chart
|Host OS||After Effects 6.5||After Effects 7||After Effects CS3||After Effects CS4||After Effects CS5|
|Mac 10.6 (Snow Leopard)|
|Windows 7 64-bit|
|Windows 7 32-bit|
|Windows Vista 64-bit|
|Windows Vista 32-bit|
- Compatible with All Host Application Versions
- Not compatible with the Host Application
Upon Purchase software and licenses will be delivered electronically
Licenses are Node-locked only.
Volume License Program
For facilities with (20) or more licneses, the Volume License Program offers the following benefits.
Single Serial Number For Each Product
- No need to organize 100s of serial numbers any longer.
- With VLP you will receive 1 Volume Serial Number for each product.
Upgrades / Support
- Upgrade from previous to current
RFX is available for all your support needs
Red Giant Software offers the following support options
- Free online documentation, guides, tutorials and support
- Free Phone support
Phone Support Policy
RedGiant is available to answer questions via phone for pre-sales and post-sales technical support. They do They're best to answer every call, however during peak times of the day or when they release a new product all representatives may be assisting other customers, they will return all messages within 24 hours.