It helps with cataloging and using bitmaps, models libraries, materials IES and HDRI files in your projects.
The organization system allows one to keep references to same folder in different catalogs. (For example you can put same folder of 3d models “Classic Chandeliers” in the catalog “Classics” and catalog “Lamps”)
For more convenient job with libraries all information is presented in the thumbnails view.
The utility supports the viewing of all image formats supported by 3ds Max(Such as HDRI,EXR,TGA,PSD and more).
Project Manager can generate thumbnails for libraries of models, materials and IES files.
Much of the job with the utility is drag & drop, including work with IES files, materials and HDRI.
You can drag and drop materials and textures directly into the viewport, the objects in the Material Editor and modifiers in the Command Panel (for example, displace).
Project Manager Features
- Easy to organize and use the 3ds Max models, materials, textures and lights.
- Interactive rendering previews for materials and IES files.
- Show native previews for 3ds Max files, HDRI & etc.
- Search files by tags and file-names.
- Missing external files management.
- Support to most used renderers like Vray, Corona, Octane, Mental Ray, Maxwell & etc.
To work with already existing in the scene textures, materials and objects intended tab “Asset Files” (a direct descendant of FilePathFinder).
On this tab are disposed all tools for find missing asset files, collect them and rename.Utility supports XRefs of all types and processes all XRefs scenes linked to current.
Unlike all other such scripts, it really finds all resources (images, HDR-images, Proxy,PointCache, IES-files, shaders).
Also on this tab, you’ll find tools designed to quickly find and edit the desired material or select an object which contain particular link.
- Simple adding the models, materials, textures and IES into the scene
- Cataloging libraries of models, materials, textures and IES
- Sync database on network. [*new]
- Full support to all types of Drag&Drop (Cataloging, merging, apply materials & etc.)
- Displays thumbnails for Bitmaps, 3d models, Proxy, IES, Material Libraries and other file-types (include formats HDR, EXR, PSD and other)
- Interactive rendering preview for materials and IES [*new]
- Ability to exclude from Merging unwanted objects
- Ability to auto-fix Texture paths for merged objects on the fly
- Replacement scene objects by other objects
- Automatic conversion the merging models to the proxy
- Saving the models and materials with maps
- Saving the Proxy with materials
- Save/Restore Materials with modifiers
- Support to Slate Material Editor
- Search files by name, description and tags.
- Ability to add a description and tags to max, ies and image files.
- Display of embedded thumbnails in 3ds max and AutoCad files.
- Search for missing assets
- Relink external files
- Collect external files
- Archiving a 3ds Max scene[*new]
- Ability to exclude files from collecting by type of file
- Rename the links by mask
- Removing the maps from scene
- Selecting the objects by their links to files
- Displays in interactive mode a list of files linked to selected objects
- Place Materials and BitmapTextures into the Material Editor
- Show/Hide bitmap in viewport
- Opening the files into the external application.
- Ability to collect the Asset files via clipboard and drag&drop method
- Include the “Batch Render&Relink” tool for organize the Asset files into the 3d Models and Materials Libraries in the batch mode
- Support to xRef files.
- Support to almost all known renderers and plug-ins.
- Unostentatious and “Transparent” the demo-version
- Ability to back-up settings before reinstalling 3ds Max or Windows
- Autocheck for updates
- User-Friendly interface
- Usability Default Setting
Specifications & Licensing
A system that can run 3ds Max
Upgrades / Support
RFX is available for all your support needs. Call us at 323-962-7400