particleIllusion is a standalone application that allows you to create effects: explosions, smoke, fire, sparkles, motion graphics backgrounds, space effects, creatures, and abstract artistic effects -- literally hundreds of different types of effects.
particleIllusion 3.0 is the fully-featured professional version. It uses the latest version of their particle engine, and can create a largest number of effects with amazing realism and complexity.
particleIllusion for After Effects
- particleIllusion for After Effects is the particleIllusion 3.0 plug-in for Adobe After Effects. It provides motion graphics and visual effects professionals with easy access to the powerful particleIllusion 3.0 software engine from directly within the After Effects environment. Adobe After Effects offers creative control to efficiently produce motion graphics and visual effects for film, video, multimedia, and the Web, and the availability of particleIllusion for After Effects is expected to meet with widespread enthusiasm from the Adobe After Effects community of creative professionals.
- particleIllusion is a standalone particle effects application designed as an easy-to-use, low-cost, high performance tool to quickly and simply add particle effects to any image, animation, or video footage. It enables creative professionals to efficiently and easily customize and modify effects, or create entirely new and realistic effects.
- particleIllusion features an ever-growing collection of over 2500 different preset emitters such as smoke, fire, explosions, water effects, sparkles, colorful motion graphics effects, and many others. particleIllusion features OpenGL hardware acceleration to provide real-time (or near real-time) previews of most effects and ultra-fast rendering of final output. The current version of the software, particleIllusion 3.0, is available on the Windows and Mac OS X platforms.
particleIllusion SE 2.0
- pIllusion SE 2.0 is the low-cost introductory version of particleIllusion and is available on both the Windows and the Mac operating systems. The application relies on an older version of the particle engine, but still enables users to create a huge number of effects.
Features (all versions)
- real time (or near real-time) previes of all effects and ultra- fast rendering. Render times are always in Frames per second, not seconds (or minutes, or hours) per frame.
- Over 2600 particle emitters ("effects") are currently available, with a new free library released every month.
- A few include: explosions, fire, smoke, fog, waterfalls, sparks, sparkles, fireworks, rain, snow, puddle splashes, motion graphics backgrounds, magic effects, space warps, abstract lights, lava, flocks of birds, geometric shapes, aurora, bubbles, waves, rainbows, light beams -- dozens of different types, and hundreds of variations.
- This large (and ever-growing) library of effects allows you to create immediately, with no learning curve and almost no effort. You can also customize these effects to create subtle variations or entirely new effects, then save your new presets.
Works with All video Applications
- Since particleIllusion is a standalone application, you can use it with any video editing or compositing software. Bring your movies or image sequences into particleIllusion, add the particle effects you want, then save the output movie or image sequence. You can also save just the particles with an alpha channel (transparency) so the rendered output can be loaded back into your compositing software.
Specifications & Licensing
- 32 or 64-bit
- 1.8 GHz CPU
- 512 MB RAM
- 1024x768 64MB video card with OpenGL support
- Mac OS X 10.4 or newer
- 1.0 GHz G4 CPU
- 512 MB RAM
- 1024x768 resolution
For After Effects
- particleIllusion AE will work with After Effects CS3, CS4, CS5, and CS5.5 Windows and Mac
- On PowerPC Macs OSX 10.5 is required
Upgrades / Support
Wondertouch offers the following upgrades and support options:
- Upgrades from previous versions are available.
RFX is available for all your support needs.
- Wondertouch provides free software support electronically
- Support forums and online documentation are also available
Please Contact RFX for details.