RE:Fill can replace missing pixels in numerous ways: for example, selecting the nearest "good" pixel, mirroring pixels about a hole's edge, or cloning from another "good" region... and the good region can even come from another point in time or from another sequence altogether.
RE:Fill render nodes permit you to execute background render tasks on one or more machines on your network.
- Fill in holes created when keying or rotoing out noisy blobs, scratches or other unwanted small objects.
- Fill in small image regions along an image boundary that can become "invalid" after distorting or warping an image.
- Fill in an area between two objects being lined up that don't exactly fit together.
- Fill in areas that have unwanted blown out areas, or other unwanted specks due to bad camera or lighting setup, or due to some unfortunate color correction that has been applied.
- Fill in areas left behind after the removal of small tracking markers, crosses or orange balls.
- Create nice color gradients and washes by filling in large holes.
- Create interesting kaleidoscopic effects using a mirror fill on large holes.
RE:Fill works in both 8 and 16 bits per channel (only 8 bits per channel supported within Final Cut Pro).
RE:Fill v2.1 is now available and compatible with Adobe After Effects 7, CS3, CS4, CS5, CS5.5 and CS6 and Adobe Premiere Pro CS4, CS5, CS5.5 and CS6.
Version / Release Updates
RE:Vision Effects announces support for Adobe After Effects CS6 and Premiere Pro CS6.
In order to properly work in After Effects CS6 or Premiere Pro CS6, users will needRE:Fill: v2.1.
RE:Fill can replace missing pixels in intelligent ways.
Specifications & Licensing
- Mac OSX 10.2.8 and up
- Windows XP, Windows 7
- Adobe After Effects 7, CS3, CS4, CS5, CS5.5 and CS6
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS4, CS5, CS5.5 and CS6
- Apple Final Cut Pro 6 and up
- Autodesk Combustion 2.1 and up
- eyeon Fusion 4.04e and up, 5.02 and up
- Quantel generationQ
With the purchase of a license, you get a year's worth of license transfer support. After that, you can buy an additional year's worth of license transfer support for 15% of the current price (and so on). In this way you don't have to pay for floating license software that would increase the price of the product by a substantial amount, yet you still have a way to transfer licenses if necessary.
Licenses can be transferred for an additional fee
Upgrades / Support
- Upgrade from previous to current version
RFX is available for all your support needs.
Re:Vision offers the following support
- Free online technical suport
- FAQ's and online Forums available
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Apple Final Cut Pro
- Autodesk Combustion
- eyeon Fusion
- Quantel generationQ
Training / Resources
Go to Re:VisionFX for Training and tutorials
Go to Creative Cow for forums, tutorials and training