Speed design work with AutoCAD LT® 2D drawing software for Windows and Mac OS X. Share precise documentation with the reliability of TrustedDWG™ technology. Connect your 2D CAD software workflow across integrated desktop, cloud, and mobile AutoCAD solutions.
Stunning Visual Experience
See the details in your designs more clearly with visual enhancements such as Line Fading. Readability is now enhanced with true curves instead of line segments. Minimize the need to undo an operation with Command Preview, which lets you see the results of a command before you commit to it. Move and copy large selection sets more easily.
Produce documents more quickly with smarter, smaller, more powerful files. All text is searchable, and you can attach PDF files to your drawings for better performance.
Automatically create appropriate measurements based on your drawing context. Pass the cursor over selected objects to see a preview of the resulting dimension before you actually create it.
Prevent unwanted changes to your system settings. This feature alerts you to changes to your preferences that could affect your drafting work.
Revision cloud (enhanced)
Create revision clouds with more flexibility and modify them with ease. Place revision bubbles around new changes in a drawing and quickly identify your updates. Whether your revision cloud is rectangular, polygonal, or freehand, you can now edit its size and shape with grip more efficiently.
New Tab page
Quickly open new and existing drawings, and access a large selection of design elements that can help you start on a project. Use the New Tab page to open templates, updates from a design feed, or design data residing in the A360 cloud application.
Save time and clicks by accessing drawing context directly from the ribbon. For example, to add a block to your design, hover over the ribbon for a block insertion. You can see thumbnails of all the blocks in the Block gallery, and you can insert your selection right away, without having to move off your drawing into a dialog box. It's intuitive, visual, and fast.
Use the design feed on an intranet, as well as on Internet or cloud connections. The design and the conversation happen in the same place. But when it's time to send your final drawing, you can decide whether the conversation should go along with it. Built-in tools in eTransmit and File Save workflows can strip the comments, if you like.
“Undo” less often by catching mistakes before they happen. Preview the outcomes of frequently used commands, such as Offset, Fillet, and Trim, before you commit to them.
Confidently share CAD files with TrustedDWG™ technology. TrustedDWG helps you maintain all the elements in your drawings, and the relationships between those elements. All AutoCAD products use this technology to store and share design and documentation files.
The interface has a modernized look and feel that improves the design process. The darker background makes fine lines, buttons, and text stand out better and helps to reduce eyestrain.
AutoCAD LT for Mac
Integrated features include dynamic blocks, quick select, layer states, and data links, all in a sleek Mac interface
Specifications & Licensing
|System requirements for AutoCAD LT|
For 32-bit AutoCAD LT:
|Display Resolution||1024x768 with True Color|
|Display Card||Supports Windows display adapter capable of 1024x768 with True Color capabilities|
|Disk Space||Installation 4.0 GB|
|Pointing Device||MS-Mouse compliant device|
|Plotter/Printer||Same as AutoCAD LT 2013-2014 — system printer and HDI support|
|Media (DVD)||Download and installation from DVD|
|Browser||Windows Internet Explorer® 9.0 (or later)|
|.NET Framework||.NET Framework Version 4.5|
For AutoCAD LT 2013 for Mac
- Mac® OS X® v10.8.0 or later (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X v10.7.2 or later (Lion),or Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later (Snow Leopard)
- MacPro 4.1 or later; MacBook Pro5.1 or later (MacBook Pro 6.1 or later recommended); iMac 8.1 or later (iMac 11.1 or later recommended); MacMini 3.1 or later (MacMini 4.1 or later recommended); MacBook Air 2.1 or later; or MacBook 5.1 or later (MacBook 7.1 or later recommended)
- 64-bit Intel processor
- 3 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- 2.5 GB free for installation (3 GB recommended)
- All graphics cards on supported hardware
- 1,280 x 800 with true color (1,600 x 1,200 with true color recommended)
- Apple® Mouse, Magic Mouse, Magic Trackpad, MacBook Pro trackpad, or Microsoft-compliant mouse
- Install from download or DVD
AutoCAD LT is only available as a stand-alone license.
Stand-alone licenses are delivered either via email or AutoCAD DVD. Stadalone licenses consist of a Serial number (ex: 987-65432112) and a Product Key (ex: 123A1). The license is activated automatically via web or manually through RFX. Stand-alone licenses can be transferred between computers via built in license transfer utility.
Upgrades / Support
Autodesk offers the following Upgrades and Support options:
- Software upgrades
- Exclusive updates
- Access to training and learning materials
- Entitlement to use in previous versions
- Home-Use licensing
- Enhanced license management tools
- Upgrades from Previous versions to Current
- Upgrade to AutoCAD (standard)
RFX is available for all your support needs.
- Autodesk provides initial installation support upon purchase
Enhance your AutoCAD pipeline with the following products:
- Autodesk AutoCAD
- Autodesk Maya
- Autodesk 3ds Max / Design
- Autodesk Maya Entertainment Creation Suite: Maya + MotionBuilder + Mudbox
- Autodesk Maya Entertainment Creation Suite Premium: Maya + MotionBuilder + Mudbox + Softimage
- e-on Vue xStream / Infinite / Ozone
- Massive Software Prime / Jet
- Next Limit RealFlow
Training / Resources
Go to AutoCAD Exhange for tools, news, discussions, blogs and more.