SilhouetteFX 6 Released!
New Features in SilhouetteFX Version 6
Silhouette V6 morphs the industry’s choice for demanding rotoscope, paint and 3D conversion tasks into a full-fledged GPU-accelerated node-based compositing system.
- More than 130 GPU-accelerated effects and image processing nodes in 14 groups presented in a beautifully rendered tree-based user experience. View any node while editing another allows for very complex composites that can be edited and rendered in a single pass.
- Roto tools sport greatly expanded depth controls and a real time 3D preview.
- New shape feathering system that is Nuke compatible, including the ability to feather open shaped “strokes.”
- Nuke 9+ exporter that offers many options and provides excellent fidelity.
- Silhouette’s breakthrough hybrid vector / raster paint system is greatly upgraded with increased speed, better clone brush filtering, and tighter tracker integration.
- Tracking now available as a distinct node allowing use anywhere in the node tree.
- Region-of-interest (ROI) saves memory and speeds up processing of today’s largest image formats.
- Resolution independent workflow that never clips overscan areas of sources larger than the Session allowing access with a Transform node or by expanding the ROI.
- Makes the full compositing environment available via already-famous Python API.
- OFX plug-ins such as GenArts Sapphire are supported.
- Improves support for MacBook Pro Retina display for artists on-the-go.